Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday Kaden!

Kaden turned 7 on May 20th!
I can't believe he so grown up!
He's about to finish the 1st Grade. He's the fastest runner in his class. He's the most advanced reader in his class. He has a girlfriend. And when I asked what he wanted for his birthday he said, "I want Lego Indiana Jones, but not the other Indiana Jones...cause that's inappropiate."
Kaden wanted his Mario square on his cake.
He still loves Super Mario Bros. I sometimes wonder if he's wonder if he's a little too obsessed. He told me once that when he grows up he wanted to be an actor and play Luigi & Indiana Jones.
The boys on Kaden's birthday!
May 20th 2010
Kaden is 48 and 3/4 inches tall.
He grew 3 inches since his last birthday.
That means this summer he can ride any ride he wants at Oaks Park. Which is a big deal!
This year was Kaden's first "Friend Party." He was really excited!
Left to Right: Aaron, Jaycen, Rick, Kaden, Bea, Versii and Megan
Left to Right: Jaycen, Aaron, Bea, Kaden, Rick, Versii and Megan
Always a silly face with this one.
When Kaden's friend Bea arrived at his party,
he said to all his friends,
"That's my girlfriend Bea. She's just my girlfriend!"
And then during Kaden's birthday party,
he said to his friend Megan,
"I love you. But not enough to marry you. I love Bea! And I'm going to marry her!"
"Just what I wished for! I wished for Lego: Indiana Jones and my wish came true!"
Left to right: Megan, Grandma, Bea, Versii, Kaden, Rick, Aaron and Jaycen
Kaden had so much fun at his party! Thanks to all his friends!
A bag full of boys & a G.I. Joe Ninja...what more could you want!

1 comment:

Nicole W. said...

so stinkin' cute! and just for the record My Megan is cuter than Bea! LOL I'm KIDDING!!! she's actually a doll! Megan felt pretty darn special that Kaden invited her and It was joy for me to see how special she felt so thank you!!!
xoxoxo