Saturday, May 21, 2011

Band-Aid Mustache

May 11, 2011 - Kaden tripped and fell down while walking to school. He scraped up his face on the concrete. When he fell, we asked, "Kaden are you okay?" --His reply was, "I don't know yet." --Usually, if Kaden isn't bleeding, he's okay, but the second he sees blood. No longer okay. He basically freaks out! Well, he was bleeding, during the fall he scraped his upper lip, nose and forehead and cut his gums. We asked if he felt okay to go to school and he said, "Yeah." But after walking a few more feet he said, "Actually, I don't want to go." When we got home, after I cleaned his wounds, I said, "How about your hands? Are they okay?" He said, "My hands were in my pockets, that's why they couldn't protect me!" Even though the scrapes on his face weren't really bleeding, Kaden insisted on a band-aid over his lip. Kind of a silly looking place for a band-aid. :)

No comments: