Friday, May 20, 2011

Chillin' Poolside :)

May 4, 2011
Whenever the weather is 65 degrees or higher, Kaden thinks it's soooo hot! This day it was 72 degrees. And apparently that's hot enough for the kiddie pool...although we had to ferry buckets of hot water out to the pool to keep the kids from getting cold. They had tons of fun!
The neighbors Ruth, Bea and Hal came over to share in the fun!
Left: Kaden and Bea
--Kaden just loves Bea & has boldly declared her as his "girlfriend" on multiple occasions. Awhile back he came to me with a stick and said,
"Mom, I'm going to sell this stick for $5.00; to my friends, $1.00 and to my future wife, 1 cent, which is going to be Bea!"
Kaden and Bea sharing some laughs!

Versii showing off his silly side & Kaden showing off his muscles!
And here's Paxton just being sweet!
I love that Paxton is trying to dump the pool by himself. He is a strong little guy, but not that strong!

No comments: