Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Days Off in Denver

March 24, 2011 - Josh stayed home with the boys and I flew down to Denver for 5 days! I enjoyed every minute! I stayed with my BCF Maryann. I call her Nan. It was awesome to see her. She took such good care of me and I had a great time! Plus I slept in every day until 9am! Loved it!
*****
March 26, 2011 - Downtown Denver Aquarium
We found a great deal online to get into the aquarium for 1/2 price and it was totally worth it. Beautiful sea life! A fun time!
Panning for gemstones.
The Mystic Mermaids of Paradise Cove.

Tigers and Mermaids...the Denver Aquarium has it all!

Caleb and I.
My cousins Maryann, Linda and I.
My cousin Brenda.
My cousin Tammy.
I love you Nan! You are amazing and I love how you just get me!
Thanks for a lovely time!
...And thanks to my hubby for taking such good care of my boys while I was away!

No comments: