Friday, May 19, 2017

April Highlights

 April 10, 2017
I had to rent a car while our car was in the shop.  I asked for the cheapest car they had and they claimed they didn't have any economy cars available, but they could give me this minivan for the same price.  So, I drove home in a minivan for the first time.  The boys loved it...so much that they were requesting to sleep in it.  Which they did not get to do, but they did spend several minutes exploring every inch of it and taking turns trying out every seat.



April 13, 2017: I took Kaden and Versii to Nike Outlet to pick out some new shoes, as they had outgrown their current pairs.  Paxton didn't need shoes, so he opted to stay home with Dad.  On the way, Kaden was so tired, he fell asleep...which, of course, I had to photograph.  
Here they are in their new shoes.  Kaden needed tennis shoes for track and he chose to go for solid black.  Can you believe he's already wearing a size 10.5?  And Versii found the same style as an old pair he loved and had grown out of.   He and I have the same size foot now and he's only almost 10 years old.  The best part was that we got a great deal on the shoes!  
 April 18, 2017: Kaden at the first track meet of the season, at Shahala.  Track practice started on March 27th.
 April 21, 2017: Josh taking the Deacons on a Scout Campout.
 Josh quite enjoyed the minivan also.  He layed out a ton of pads in the back and slept in it.

 ***
 April 27, 2017: Kaden's math teacher uses a Shutterfly Shared Site to post class pictures, assignments and instructional videos.  And, while logging Kaden in, I decided to explore the posted photos.  I found these rare gems of Kaden in class.  It's fun to see him in the classroom, since that's a view I never get to see otherwise.   He doesn't understand my obsession with photos, but I just love them!  








 April 29, 2017: We took the boys to look at camper trailers.  They loved exploring each one.  
 April 30, 2017: Versii drew our family in cartoon version.  This just made me laugh!
 Our neighbors, Melissa and Charlie, brought Versii and Paxton these bird necklaces from Costa Rica as a special thank you for taking care of their cats.

No comments: