Monday, May 8, 2017

February Highlights

 February 6, 2017
Versii and Pax at the doctor for a routine check-up.
They love to play!
 Kaden and Ajah.  Honestly, I have no idea what day this was taken exactly, but likely on a Mutual night.  But I found it on Kaden's phone LOL!
 February 10th, Paxton's valentine to the girl he has a crush on: Roselynn.  He wanted to buy her a ring, with his own money, to give with the Valentine.  Ha!  We have that conversation on video too, although I think it's on Josh's phone.  (Another to add to the list of video's to add later.)

Oh dear!  Kaden and Versii were never this girl-crazy when they were 7 years old.  
 February 14th, my friend Autumn's birthday party!
L to R: Jenae, Joy, Autumn, Ruby and Heather
 Autumn and I.  Love her!
 February 15th: Paxton insisted he needed to dress like an old man in celebration of 100 days of school.  He makes quite the cute little old man!
***
 February 16th: Josh and I celebrated our 11th Wedding Anniversary this year!
I chose 11 photos in honor of our 11 years!  These photos remind me of some of my favorite memories together!  Josh, thank you for these last 11 years!  Looking forward to many more!  I love you so much!  So thankful for the divine inspiration that brought us together.  Thankful for our boys!  Thankful for our life together!   
***
 February 22nd: Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet.
Versii earned his Bear Badge and I received another pin for my ribbon.

 February 27th: Welcoming my cousin, Jennifer, home from her 18-month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  She is such an amazing woman!

No comments: