Saturday, May 4, 2019

October 2018 Highlights

 October 4, 2018
We are obsessed with all of our kitten Cerin's sweet little sleeping positions. 

Paxton made this robot at school.  
Here he is showing off how it works.

 October 6, 2018: I was invited to a girl's trip to the beach to celebrate my friend Jana's 40th birthday!
We had a great time laughing, walking on the beach, doing yoga, eating good food, playing and relaxing!  

 Happy Birthday Jana!



October 20, 2018: Josh's 38th Birthday!  
Happy Birthday to this man of mine!  Here's to another year of adventures!  I love you so much Josh! 

 October 24th 2018: I feel like if I don't blog about it, did it even really happen?  Josh bought himself a project boat!  A 1962 Coronet.  (Fast-forward a few months...as I am super behind on updating my blog.  Josh dismantled the boat in an effort to built what he wanted and then realized he just doesn't have that kind of time.  So now the boat is no longer with us...but still worth a mention as this blog basically serves as a back-up memory for me.)
A beautiful sunset view from our yard.

No comments: