Sunday, May 9, 2021

April + Denver!

April 2: Our Josh, plus Josh Schreiner and neighbor Brian, having a mini jam session in the band room.  




April 3rd: Paxton and Tux!


April 4th: Tux snuggled with his Easter Bunny.


April 6: My new super cute fanny pack, purchased for our trip to Florida.  You can wear it cross-shoulder or around your waist.

April 11th: National Pet Day: We love all our fur babies!
We flew into Denver April 9th on our way to start our Florida trip. 
April 11th: Paxton hold Rusty the bearded dragon and a snake at Maryann and Kurt's house.

Dinner at Dave and Melissa's (Maryann and Kurt's good friends)
Dave and Kurt
Melissa, Nan and I.

Nan and I.

April 12th: Our boys: Versii, Kaden and Paxton.
Maryann, Uncle Gary, Aunt Ann and I.  They drove up for a quick Hello.
April 12: Double date night with Maryann and Kurt, staying the night at the Gaylord Rockies Resort in Denver.  We ended up with a really nice room. Josh flew into town to hang out for the day, after a business trip in Las Vegas. 



They have a beautiful indoor area.

Picture fun!  How could you not in such a pretty place.












April 13th: The guys enjoying the hot tub.
I forgot to pack my suit to bring to the hotel and just didn't find one I loved at the hotel boutique, so I was satisfied to just dip my feet into the hot tub. 



April 13th: Getting ready to leave Denver and go on to Florida.  
L to R: Alan, Sean, Caleb, Paxton, Versii and Kaden.
The boys all had such a great time hanging out with their cousins.
At the Denver airport, ready to start our trip to Florida!
We had such a great time visiting Maryann and Kurt! 

No comments: