Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cut It Out

So I walk into Kaden's room this evening and what do I see? Kaden looking very suspicious hoovering over this mess. And he immediately says to me, "Versii cut this up!" ---Nice try Kaden, but this time you can't blame your brother. Versii is not coordinated enough to be this destructive. I've seen him make a mess like this before, but usually with toilet paper, a napkin, or paper...and it's hand-torn. Anyway, this used to be a ball before Kaden got a hold of the scissors. While Kaden had the scissors, he also decided to cut his hair. When asked why he cut his hair, he said, "Well I just sawed it was getting long." ---Way to be on top of things Kaden, but next time let's leave this job to Mom. Honestly, I haven't found exactly where this chunk of hair came from.

8 comments:

Linds said...

Holy cow! I would be in a frenzy if Liza cut her hair. Yikes!

The Hill Family said...

Kids! Kaden sounds like a pretty smart kiddo. I love how he was like--well of course I cut it--like duh mom! What a good painter he is too!

The Lara Family said...

Kaden does come up with some inventive answers!

The Lara Family said...

This was Ashlyn's comment when I showed her what Kaden did, "Oh no, that is awful." I hope I didn't just give her some ideas by showing it to her!

Amy said...

haha, looks like you have your hands full. No dull moments around that house. I think your kids are so adorable!

Holly Lujan said...

Oh dear! At least he didn't do a major hair cut.

Nicole W. said...

LOL I love it! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! tell him he better not teach Megan any of that stuff!!

Nicole W. said...

LOL I love it! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny! tell him he better not teach Megan any of that stuff!!