Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Calling

Well, I finally have a calling in a ward. I have just been made the Relief Society Secretary. I would have to say that this is the largest calling I have ever held in my life, so far. It's a litte overwelming. I have this thing about always wanting to be the best at every thing I do. And since I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing yet, I think it may take me a while to try and reach that goal. But I can say that I am very organized, so I do have that to my advantage. Also, I'm on the Enrichment Committee too.

6 comments:

MotherBeck said...

Yay for you boo for YW. It would have been fun to have you with us.

The Lara Family said...

We are sister secretaries! Somebody must think we are organized!

Linds said...

We are so happy that you accepted the calling. We are going to have a blast! It's a lot of work, but so incredibly wonderful. We're here to help. So excited! YAY!!

Nicole W. said...

YAY! that's awesome!!!! You'll do great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amy said...

Joy, congrats on the new calling. You're going to do a fabulous job!

The Hill Family said...

Yea!! Looking forward to working more closely with you in RS. You'll do great!