Friday, October 10, 2008

School Days


Wednesday was National Walk + Bike to school day. We did walk to school and home also. Most days we have been walking to and from school, but when it rains, I like to hop in the car. Anyway, Kaden received a sticker and a "walk+bike" shoe lace. Cool! At least he thought so. And I'm also posting a picture of the latest artwork he brought home.

I don't know if you can read the writing on the picture, so here's the story:

"My story is about a time when I was upside-down in a booby-trap. Some Monsters put me far, far, far away to Monster World. The Monsters took me and my brother. Luckily, we had a key to get out. I unlocked the side to get out because I like my brother."

Where does he come up with this stuff? Kids have such active imaginations.

1 comment:

Linds said...

Where do they come up with these things? Cute picture!