Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Fabulous Team-for-hire!

Here are the pictures that Steve took of us after we were sealed on Friday. Our friends, Steve and Nicole, make a really great team! Nicole is the make-up artist who did my make-up for the big day and her husband, Steve, is the photographer that took these fabulous photographs. So, if you would like to look fabulous and have some family pictures taken, you should hire them both. (Just click on their names to get to their websites.) Thanks so much Steve and Nicole!

















Joshua & Joy Owens
Sealed for Time & All Eternity
November 28th 2008

10 comments:

Holly Lujan said...

You look gorgeous Joy! I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I am so happy for you guys. You all just radiate love in your pictures. Congratulations!

Steve Wagner said...

Looking good you guys! Thanks for the plug ;)

Nicole W. said...

awww..I love the last one of you guys!! so cute!
again...thanks so much for letting us be a part of it all.
love you both!
xo

Anonymous said...

You are so beautiful!

Jeff and Amy said...

I loved the pictures! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

Linds said...

I LOVE the one of Josh holding you. They turned out so cute! LOVE IT!

Lacey said...

Oh my gosh how cute are you!?!? You have a great little family and I can't imagine a happier moment for ou guys! Congratulation on the sealing, we are so happy for you.

The Lara Family said...

They turned out really good! I can't wait to see all of them when i come to Oregon.

The Hill Family said...

You look amazing! I love all the pictures but especially the black & white of the boys and the last 2 of you guys! What a special day; so happy for your family! What a lucky baby to be born into such a loving family!

Clayton and Camea said...

Those pictures are so great! You look radiant! Congrats again.