Wednesday, December 10, 2008

What a cutie!


This is my niece's little girl, Rainey. So I guess that she would be my great niece? I'm not really sure how that works. But anyway, I just wanted to comment on how adorable she is.
Brenda, Renae and Adrienne, I check up on your blog often. I love checking out all the pictures. Rainey gets cuter every day. I've tried to email before, but everytime I do, I get a delivery failure. So since I can't email and can't comment on the blog, I feel a little distanced. But I just wanted to let you know that we all think of you and are glad you're all doing so well. Love you!

4 comments:

The Lara Family said...

I second that Joy. She is very adorable just like her mom!

Brenda said...

are you emailing to sai@alaska.com?

Joshua and Joy said...

haha...I must be dyslexic or something. Because I swore I double checked so many times, but I had sia@alaska.com - oops!

Amy Lovell said...

I'm still waiting for a niece or nephew, and you already have a great niece, that's crazy! She's adorable.