Wednesday, November 7, 2012

LASIK at Last!

 Almost forgot to mention a huge event in my life...
June 25, 2012 - I had LASIK surgery.  Despite the fact that they tell you it is pain-free, which is a blatant lie, it burns so badly it's unreal, it is totally worth it!  What a wonderful blessing technology is.  It's truly miraculous to go from over 2 decades of severely blurred vision to clear sight.  It is so wonderful not be free of the burden of glasses and contacts.  It's simply amazing!  

This is the face I had to look at for 2 weeks after surgery, as I was unable to wear any make-up whatsoever.  That was a challenge, even though I usually just wear mascara and lip gloss.  Not a fan of my eyelashes without mascara.  

Thanks to my wonderful husband for working so hard to make the miracle of sight possible to me at this time in my life.   I am so thankful!  Love you Joshua!

No comments: