Sunday, August 21, 2022

End of July 2022

July 23, 2022
Our friends, Jana and Jason, invited us for breakfast and to watch the Camas Days Grand Parade.  They live right on the parade route, so it was fun to watch it from their front porch.  We have never been out to watch the parade since we've lived in Camas, because we have always either been out of town or had other plans.



Josh and Jason


Tux enjoyed the parade too.


Jana made me run down to take a photo with the "JOY" sign LOL!

Kaden's best friend, Gabe, with Tux.
July 24th, we hung Kaden's mission plaque on the wall at church.  
And then I wanted a family photo with Kaden LOL!

Josh's friend Matt, was in town for the weekend and Versii randomly comes downstairs in this button-up shirt, shorts and sandals and says, "Look I'm dressed as Uncle Matt."  I say, let me grab my phone for a photo and then I can't find him.  I look outside and here he is sitting on the chair like this and he says, "Now I'm sitting just how Uncle Matt does."  It was hilarious!  
The same days we put Kaden's mission plague up, his best friend, Ajah, was set apart to begin her mission to Vanuatu Port Villa, serving the people of New Caldonia, in French.  So Versii and I went over to say "Hello" and give her a hug on her first day as a missionary.
She was happy to see us!  We're so excited for her!   

July 25th
Versii and Logan were invited to go flying with a couple from our church, Jeff and Kelly Barnson.
Jeff has been a pilot for many years and loves to take people flying. 
Neither of the boys had flown in a small plane before and they were excited!


Jeff let each of them help pilot the plane.
Mount St Helens from the air.



Paxton loves to make sculptures with clay.  Here is his latest creation, based of the creature in the photo on his phone.  He's planning to paint him.



 

No comments: