Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Excitement at Enchanted Forest

BUT TODAY...SOMETHING FUN HAPPENED...
We went to Enchanted Forest...just Joshua, Mimi, Kaden & I.
(Mom graciously offered to stay home and tend Versii. Thank You Mom!)
We had a great time without tears, screams (maybe a few), and mostly tantrum free.
Kaden was scared to go into the 7 dwarfs mine...it was really dark in there.
There once was a crooked old man, who lived in a crooked old house...
There was an old woman who lived in a shoe...she had so many children she didn't know what to do...so she sent them all sliding right out of the house.
I sure am glad that I'm on the outside of these bars.
Kaden waiting in the old western town while Daddy & Mimi went through the Haunted House.
Yikes!!!! I can't get out of this place fast enough. Too scary for Kaden.
Yee Old Shootin' Range
Kaden had a good time riding all the Kiddie Rides...Bumper Boats, Ferris Wheel, the Frog Hopper and the Train.
Like Mother, Like Son...

We had so much fun on the Bumper Cars, we all rode them twice.
They were all out to get me!




Are you in time out Josh? Doesn't look like you're on this train by choice...
Mimi found her Prince Charming...watch out Cinderella, you've got competition.

This year's Enchanted Theatre production: Cinderella
Complete with the 2 stepsisters: Pewtra & Barbie and of course, let's not forget the Hairy Godmother - Funny Show.

We rode all the rides...the Ice Mountain BobSleds, the Log Ride and Mondors Challenge. It's kind of a competitive ride, where you help Mondor the Wizard fight the dark knights and shoot at the blue amulets. The 1st time Mimi scored more shots than Josh, and for the rematch...Josh scored higher.

We had a fun day.


5 comments:

Clayton and Camea said...

Remember when we used to go there? Such fun times...You make me want to come back to Oregon and go!

The Fullmers Four said...

Wow, How fun, I should take my boy there. Maybe when he is a little older. I am glad I found your blog. You should check mine out www.fulloffullmer.blogspot.com
~Rosie

Nicole W. said...

This looks like so much fun!! glad to finally find your blog:)

The Lara Family said...

You make me want to go there. I'll have to take Ashlyn and Austin this summer.

guerry girls said...

I was thinking the same thing as my sister, use to have such fun times there! mabey next time we are all together we should go.