Friday, June 20, 2008

Little Boys...

LITTLE BOYS

Little boys come in all shapes and sizes,
Shy and adventurous, full of surprises,
With misshapen halos and mischievous grins,
Small dirty faces, and sweet, sticky chins.
They'll keep you so busy, and yet all the while
Nothing can brighten the world like their smile.
And no greater treasure has brought homes more joy
Than a curious, active, and lovable boy!

I came across this peom and I thought it was too cute not to share. And so true! My little ones are just like this. Just yesterday they were out in the yard with me playing in the dirt. Versii kept wanting to dig in Kaden's sunflowers and I couldn't seem to keep him from trying to eat dirt every time I turned around. (This is a photocopy of Versii's hand, he and Grandma were playing with the copy machine.)



1 comment:

The Lara Family said...

That was a cute poem. Ashlyn likes to get just as dirty as the boys though!