Tuesday, June 3, 2008

"Josh's Got A Gig"

Joshua's got a gig lined up for June 14th. It's at Coffee Rush in Beaverton at 7 pm. The address and info are at his site. http://myspace.com/joshuaowensmusic (Just in case you need a reminder.) This is the poster I spent last night and this morning working on. I know it's not great...compared to all the Gig Posters Josh & I were looking at online, but it's a start. It leaves us lots of room for improvements. Anyway, Josh met a guy, Paul, who will be playing bass and Chuck, who will be playing the bongo drums. Let me tell you, it's just what his songs need. I heard Josh and Chuck play at McAnulty's last thursday and without ever practicing together, it sounds really cool. So, if you're going to be in town and can get to the Beaverton area on June 14th, then you'll be in for some good music and good company...as I will be there too. I'm really excited for Joshua, since this is his real passion. And hopefully soon we'll update the songs on his site to include the bass & drum tracks.

1 comment:

Clayton and Camea said...

That's so exciting! I think the poster looks pretty good. lol if teleportation were possible, you could count me in :)