Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Day of the Next 4 Years of Your Life

Today is the first day of Summer Term for Joshua. He's decided to go back to school to get his CPA license. Today starts the beginning of the next 4 years. It's a 5 year program, but he's planning to go year-round. He's dual enrolled in PCC and PSU. As part of the program, he has to work for a CPA Firm for 2 years before he can take the CPA exam. So, in order to be ahead of the game, he's now working for Dan Barnes, CPA and he loves his job. It's close to home and the hours are great. Good luck on the long road ahead Josh! Study hard!

4 comments:

Linds said...

You've been leaving comments on my blog, and I've been enjoying them. So I thought I'd finally check out yours. Very fun!
Anyway,gotta love having a husband in school. Oh so fun! Anyway, good luck!

Clayton and Camea said...

Good luck! It's kind of crazy but it'll be worth it!

The Barton Family said...

I don't care that you look at my blog!! I peek at yours too. I got on and listened to Josh's music a couple weeks ago, it is good. Tell him good luck with school!
PS- DO you REALLY need Julie for three whole weeks!? I am already missing her! You should come here.

Brittany said...

Good luck with school! It's tough having a spouse in school, but it will be worth it in the end!