Friday, November 3, 2017

Camping at Ft Stevens

 October 6, 2017
Driving to our second campout with my brother Reed and his family.  This time we camped at Ft Stevens State Park.
 Versii with Jerry.
When we camp with Reed, we always get to enjoy great food!  One of the nights, Reed cooked steak fajitas and they were amazing!  He let us take home the left overs and we ate fajitas for a few days.  Josh just couldn't get enough!
 Exploring the Battery Russell.

 Sakurako and I. 
 Reed and Sakurako.

 Kaden, Paxton, Loren, Morgan, Versii and Jerry (the dog)







 The boys found a frog.



This is my favorite family photo from our trip.
Love this family of mine!
 Kaden came up with a new way to entertain himself.
Meet Boris, the exchange student.
Boris at camp.
We visited Ft Clatsop and Paxton became a Junior Ranger.

 Boris at the movies.
We drove into Astoria and watched the new Lego Ninjago movie.  The boys all agree that Lego Batman is their favorite!

 October 8, 2017
Sunday morning we went over to see the Peter Iredale Shipwreck.







 Boris in the grass.
I wanted to recreate this top photo, from 6 years ago, only I didn't bother to search for the old photo first.  I went off my memory, which clearly wasn't quite on point...but close enough I guess.
***
We had a great time!  Even if it rained both evenings, so we didn't really get to enjoy sitting around the campfire.  But we ate good food, explored and spent time playing games.  Another great family campout in the books.

No comments: