Friday, November 3, 2017

September 2017

 September 8, 2017
Khaleesi in her "safe zone".
She loves to hang out in this box, so we've dubbed it her safe zone and the rule is, if she's in the box, you can only pet her and not pick her up.
***
 September 9, 2017
We went up to the Portland Temple and visited their visitor center for the first time.








 ***
 September 11, 2017 
I found Versii's first love letter, crumpled in the bottom of his backpack.  It's from a girl in his class named Bailey.  Here's what it says: "Dear Versii, I love you such.  Do you want to go on a date.  Yes or No, I can't exsplain my for you so I'll just say I love you more than the univers.  Love Bailey, xoxo" 
 ---The back says, "Me plus you = Love"
When we asked Versii about it, he says, "What am I supposed to do?"  We told him that if she asks again to just tell her he's not allowed to date yet LOL! 
***
September 14th-17th, 2017
I went on a Girls Trip to California.
Someday I'll tell you all about it, but for now I will just say that I loved it and had so much fun!
***
 September 20, 2017
Paxton at his well-child check-up.
 September 26, 2017
Versii on his class field trip to the Columbia Gorge and Fish Hatchery. 


September 28, 2017
If you lay down on our bed or the couch, Khaleesi will know and come lay on you.  She loves to snuggle.

No comments: