Friday, November 3, 2017

End of July Fun

 July 19, 2017
Versii mowing the lawn for the first time.

 Our sweet cat Khaleesi, sleeping peacefully as I relaxed on the couch.  
July 24, 2017
 Josh set up the camper, so the boys could play.





 July 26, 2017
Driving to Alderbrook park with Mom and my cousin Lizzy.
On the way there, the main road into Alderbrook had been closed due to a barn fire.  So we had to turn around and take a back route.

 We love Alderbrook!  Even if it's busy, it seems like you can always find some peace and relaxation under their big shady trees.

 Lizzy and I.
 To the side of us, is the inflatable obstacle course that Lizzy insisted we race!  It only had room for one person at a time, so we all took turns.  I tried to go so fast that I slipped and fell right away, had to get up and fell again haha!  It took be a full 14 seconds longer than any one else LOL!  We were all laughing!  Some how Lizzy always gets me in those inflatables and I always feel so old afterward ha! My body felt like it had been in an accident the next day.
 We peddled around the lake.

 Mom saying "Hello" from the shore.


 We had such a great time with Mom and Lizzy!  The boys love their Grandma and it's always fun to have Lizzy come visit!

No comments: