Thursday, January 14, 2016

Halloween 2015

 October 30, 2015
Versii and Paxton were allowed to dress up for school.  First morning in awhile that they were super excited to get going.  Versii reused an old costume I made and went as "Yoshi" from Mario and Paxton went as a "Penguin"...with is funny because their school mascot is the penguin.
October 31, 2015 - Halloween
 Josh and I went as Mary Poppins and Bert the chimney sweep...Paxton as the penguin just happened to fit perfectly with us. 
Kaden as "Link" from Zelda.  I found him the boots and the belts and made him the hat.  But he pretty much put everything else together himself.
 Josh and I with the boys at our friends, Heather and Andy's party.  Kaden was off trick or treating with his friends.  That's all he wanted to do this year.  He had it all planned out...he was going to run from house to house to get the most candy possible.  Even in the rain!  
 Autumn and I.  Love her so much!

 After we left Heather and Andy's, we dropped the boys off back at home and left them with my Mom.  Then we headed off to party #2, in Portland.  
 Josh and I won the costume award for "Best Couple"
 ...My friend, Daya, dressed as Mary Poppins too!  What's funny is, a few days before Halloween, Josh said to me, "I wonder if Daya will dress as Mary Poppins for Halloween?"  I laughed and said, "No way."  Well, I stand corrected haha!
 Everyone enjoying the party.

 My friend Liv dressed as "Little Red Riding Hood" and won best costume!  She made it herself.
Liv and I!  Love her!
Kaden did collect a lot of candy this year!  This is just his reject pile.  I love the note: "Stuff that Kaden does not like! (you're welcome!)"  P.S. He later took back the snickers and apparently he tried one from a friend at school the next day and decided he liked them after all.

No comments: