Tuesday, January 12, 2016

June Trip to Utah: The Drive

June 13, 2015 - Driving to Utah
 So many beautiful views along the way.
We took the scenic drive on our way... When we stopped for lunch, the map on my phone reset.  As we got back on the road, somehow I selected the longest route and so we ended up driving a few hours longer than we should have.  Oops!  At least we found something fun along our detour: Owens Road.  Of course, we had to stop for a picture!

 We took a short detour and drove up to Richland, Washington to see my cousin Andrea and her sweet baby girl, Marin.  We toured their beautiful new home and went out to lunch together.
We visited Matt, Chrystal and Jordan in Salt Lake.

In Murray, at Great Grandma's house, Versii and Paxton had a great time running off some energy in the sprinklers.  

This is a picture of my favorite picture of Jesus Christ.  It's called "Peacemaker" by David Millman and it hangs in my Grandma's living room.  I love to see it every time I'm there.
I love this!  Paxton was so excited about our Utah trip, he made this at school, before we left.  
June 16, 2015
Josh and Kaden went to Lagoon with Matt and his son Jordan during the morning, before Kaden's Mom picked him up for his summer visit.  They had a good time, although Matt was stuck in a wheel chair most of the time due to complications of recovering from a knee surgery.  


No comments: