Tuesday, January 12, 2016

June Utah Trip: Aunt Joy's

June 18, 2015 - After the aquarium, we drove over to my Aunt Joy's in Sandy and met my sister Julie and her husband Michael there, as well as my cousins Andrea, Brittany and their children.
Aunt Joy had rented a bounce house for her grandchildren.  The kids had a lot of fun playing! 
Aunt Joy also had the kids play pin the tail on the donkey.

 Josh and I with Brittany, holding her niece Marin.
 Uncle Mike with his grandson (Brittany's baby boy).
 Aunt Joy has a beautiful backyard.

Joy, Julie, Andrea and Brittany

 Our boys with their cousins.  It's hard to get kids to all be looking at the camera, at the same time.
Thanks Aunt Joy and Uncle Mike for having us!  We had a great time hanging out and visiting!
Later that night Julie and I met up with my friend's Sam and Chrystal at Gourmandise in Salt Lake for desserts.  Delicious and fun! 

No comments: