Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Glimpse of Fear Factor

Tonight I got a glimpse of what a Fear Factor contestant must have felt like at the time that they had to eat some "rare delicacy" as it was called. I was eating grapes out of a bowl on our kitchen counter, when I put a grape in my mouth that had a little piece of the stem on it. Or so I thought. It tasted bitter and I stuck my finger in my mouth to pull it out and on my finger was an ant. YUCK!!! YUCK!!! YUCK!!! ---Needless to say, that was the end of my grape eating. It's a good thing that I never went on Fear Factor, because I would have puked on camera if I had to eat any kind of bug or raw animal part!

On a side note: It looks like I came away with only 5 mosquito bites from 4th of July, while Versii got 2. Bugs just love me!

5 comments:

Linds said...

Oh, what a way to ruin a perfectly good grape. Dumb ant! Yuck!! I have to agree with you about the Fear Factor thing. Just watching it makew me almost spew.

Nachelle said...

Hi Joy! I like your blog!

Nicole W. said...

Oh sick! I would have died!!! I am more scared of ants than spiders! i probably would have started screaming.....

hey...do you have acar during the day? you should come over...Megan would love to play with Kaden...and we're just bored!

Clayton and Camea said...

Ewww, no fun! Dumb ants, Evelyn loves playing with them for some strange reason and last night I found a bunch of the tiny buggers crawling around the kitchen. YUCK!

The Lara Family said...

Suck it up Joy. It's just a tiny ant!!!