Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TAGGING? - Defined as a form of "chain" email via Blog

My sister's, used to be best friend, as she calls her (ha ha) tagged her. As if I even really understand what that means. I suppose that I should oblige her and do it too.

You have to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions, 3 random surprising facts about yourself and then tag 5 people that have to complete this too.

Joys:
1. Watching my husband play his music. (I'm honored that I finally have my own song.)
2. Watching my boys learn new things.
3. And MUSIC. Just music, all sorts. Music is amazing, how it can change your mood or bring back memories. I couldn't live life without it.

Fears:
1. Being a bad mom (same as my sister Julie, among others, but I'll make this my #1)
2. My kids being badly hurt
3. ??? I'm sure I have a lot more, but I can't think of any right now.

Goals: (Julie, you didn't reply to this one.)
1. I want to complete the digital scrapbooks I'm trying to make for the boys.
2. I want to transfer all our digital photos online.
3. Become "Super Mom" (Ha Ha)...just kidding. I know that's not possible. I'm trying to teach Kaden math. Since he's already mostly mastered reading.

Current obsessions:
1. Blogging...ever since I started, I'm become obsessed. (As Josh would say.) I check it out or add to it every day. I love to read comments and know I have friends. Plus it's a great way to start getting to know someone.
2. Keeping my house clean. Not only do you have the normal chores, but having kids, it seems like the cleaning never ends.
3. Staying in shape. Now that I can fit into my "skinny jeans," I want to keep it that way.

Random surprising facts about me:
1. I must have chocolate on a daily basis to stay sane. Although I don't know how random that is, since those of you who really know me already know this.
2. I always buy a candy bar for myself when I go grocery shopping alone. And then I eat it on the way home. Then I usually hide the wrapper, so no one questions where their candy is. lol
3. Ever since I figured out what Suduko was all about, I became obsessed. I used to sit and do Suduko puzzles whenever I could. And since Josh thought I did it so much, when he would come into the room and ask what I am up to, I would have it stashed under a book and say, "Nothing..." - But he always knew better.

Who I'm Tagging: (This is funny, because I have to think of who actually reads my blog): I guess since I am still getting to know so of my new readers, it would be fun to see your responses. By the way, you're not obligated to do this either, but you can if you want.
1. Nicole
2. Lindsey
3. Nachelle
4. Rosie
5. Kate

2 comments:

The Lara Family said...

Now wasn't that fun? It took me 45 minutes to do it myself. I really had to think about some of it.

Clayton and Camea said...

LOL, good job! I'm working on transfering our digitals online too...and boy am I frustrated!!! Our computer keeps crashing (hence the urgancy to finish) but that means the uploading keeps getting interupted. Grrr!!