Friday, July 25, 2008

Mommy & Me



This week's Mommy & Me was up at Portland's International Rose Test Garden. Just another beautiful place to visit in Portland. It's just breathtaking. There are hundreds of different varieties of roses, among other beautiful garden areas. Kaden had a great time, he got soaked playing in the fountain. And Versii would have had a great time if I would have only given him a little more freedom. As soon as I let him out of the stroller, he was off to the flower beds, with the fresh soil. Ahhh...dirt, sweet dirt!

















3 comments:

Linds said...

Glad you had a good time. I really glad that you come. It's fun to get to know you better.

tren said...

I love to visit botanical gardens. What cute pictures, too.

Trenya

Tony, Natalie, Madison, Steven said...

Thank you so much for contacting me! I love technology that let's me stay in contact with old friends! Your kids are so cute! Is your husband a musician? Very cool! Stay in touch.