Friday, July 25, 2008

Lucky Charms Prize


This morning, when I was pouring Kaden's cereal, I spotted this huge earwig inside the container...EWWWW! Now, my question is, how did he get there? I bought the box of Lucky Charms at the store only the day before and while unloading groceries at home, I opened the box, took the unopened bag out and dumped it directly into this empty airtight cereal container...so you tell me: Just how good is quality control at the cereal plant? And could this bug have been living alive inside the sealed cereal bag? That's the only way I can think that he could have gotten into my cereal.

9 comments:

Linds said...

Eww Eww Eww!!! Yuck! I don't think I will ever eat Lucky Charms again. Not that I ate them before, but still.

tren said...

Ick! I hate earwigs! Did you keep the cereal, or toss it?

Trenya

Joshua and Joy said...

Ha Ha...you may get sick, but I kept it. But the other day, I bought a box of those little powdered donuts and before I even got to eat them, the ants found a way inside the sealed box and they were everywhere. I had to throw them out...it was so sad, cause I love those little things.

Nicole W. said...

I would be writing a BIG FAT "What the ?!!" letter to Nabisco or whoever makes that stuff! sick!
lol

Nicole W. said...

p.s I love the little powdered donuts too. we should have a girls night and just eat donuts all night. Oooohh..I LOVE donuts!

Amy said...

That is so gross!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clayton and Camea said...

I hate earwigs! YUCKY!

The Lara Family said...

And go think I have been eating those lucky charms!

The Hill Family said...

That is pretty disgusting!! You have the cutest blog! Hope all is well. Glad we finally met!!