Friday, July 1, 2016

Early May + Mother's Day

 May 6, 2016 
Josh and Kaden left in the morning to drive to Utah for the weekend, Josh to hang out with his friend Matt and Kaden to spend Mother's Day with his Mom. So Versii, Paxton and I went to First Friday in downtown Camas, with Autumn, Savannah and her friend.  They loved watching the live band!

 May 7, 2016 
Versii needed to go to a place of reverence for one of his Cub Scout requirements.  He chose to go to the cemetery to visit his Great Grandfather and Great Grandmother Thatcher's grave up at Willamette National Cemetery.  


I read them the article written about Grandpa in the Ensign magazine.  My own set of scriptures, personally marked by Grandpa Thatcher, are very special to me.  He was a great man of God and an amazing example .


 May 7, 2016 
Matt, Crystal and baby Penelope with Mom and Grandma.   
 Josh with Mom and Grandma, in Utah.

 Josh and Matt went to an Offspring concert.

 May 8, 2016
Mother's Day morning with my little's.  
 Versii and Paxton each made me cards and gifts in their school classes.  
 Versii made me a hand painted tile and Paxton made me a set of note cards, a gift certificate for "me to make my bed" and a hot pad with his hand print.  And they made me breakfast in bed: Breakfast Drink and barely toasted toast smothered in butter.  They are so sweet!
My photo tribute to some of the most amazing women in my life.  I am truly blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful women...not all pictured here.  But special thanks to the one's who are:  Mom, Autumn, Sam, Jenn, Liv, Jess, Grandma, Nan, Angela, and Nicole!  I love you all so much!  

No comments: