Friday, July 1, 2016

Oregon Zoo with my brother

 April 8, 2016 
Over Spring Break, we met my brother Jeff, my sister-in-law Ann, and my nephew Chris at the Oregon Zoo.  




Their new elephant enclosure is really nice!  We loved watching the elephants.




 Chris (above) lifting the boys as weights and Jeff (below) LOL.


 Also, another favorite animal of the day: the hippos.  They were just waking up from a rest when we saw them and this hippo would stop in between every step, put his head down, close his eyes for a few seconds, open them, take another step and repeat the whole process.  It was so funny!  I wish I would have captured it on video.  It took him a really long time to walk the short distance to the pool.  



 And the boys enjoyed watching the porcupines as they were being fed by the zookeeper. 
Thanks Jeff, Ann and Chris for meeting us and taking us through the zoo.  We had a great time!

No comments: