Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Enchanted Forest 2016

 June 27, 2016 
Mom, Aunt Gail, Lizzy, the boys and I went to Enchanted Forest for the day.  And we had such a great time!  









 Lizzy made me go in the Haunted House.  I don't like them! We got inside and after a few seconds Paxton, Versii and Lizzy were all clinging to me...so much that I could hardly walk.  Every time something jumped out at us, I would scream and then they would all scream!  And it felt like it just kept going and going LOL!  But we all survived!


 This is our first trip to Enchanted Forest that Versii was tall enough to ride the bumper cars alone and Paxton was tall enough to finally ride with an adult.  They were excited!




 We watched The Princess and the Pea and laughed a lot!
Enchanted Forest always puts on a silly show!


 The Log Ride:  Lizzy was so excited to go on the log ride and then when we got in line, she saw how high it went and kept saying, "I don't think I can do this, it's too high, I don't want to do this."  I told her that she would be fine and that I did the Haunted House for her, so she could do this for me.  So we got on, rode the ride and as soon as it was over and we were getting off, she said, "Let's do it again!  That was so much fun!"  So we got in line again haha!

 This was our first time down.

...And this was our 2nd.  
 Also, I said I wouldn't ride the bobsleds and Lizzy convinced me.  So here we are!

 We also enjoyed the water show at the end. 
Lizzy took about a million pictures.  
We narrowed it down to this!  


No comments: