Friday, July 1, 2016

March 2016

 March 12, 2016 
The boys in their new Zelda Tri-force t-shirts made by Mimi.
 March 12, 2016
Kaden on his overnight Scout Campout. 





 March 24, 2016
Kaden's eye appointment for new glasses.
 He had to have his eye dilated.
 Just trying on a pair of glasses.  These aren't the ones he picked out, but we thought they looked funny so I had to take a picture.
 Kaden wanted a picture of his hugely dilated pupil.
 March 27, 2016 
Wearing Grandma Black's vintage dress to church.
 My friend Autumn and I.
 March 30, 2016
Not the best picture, but this is my newest thrifted find: a Princess Kate style, wool dress coat by Free People.  It is in perfect condition and would have likely cost at least $300 new.  I paid a whole $0.75!  It doesn't get better than that!  I can't wait until next winter to wear it!  

No comments: