Saturday, April 24, 2021

February 2020 Highlights: 3rd floor Remodel Begins

February 8: We bought this beautiful wood cabinet at Pier 1 for our anniversary.  I love it so much!
Feb 11: Versii with a classmate at school.  
Feb 14: We bought Valentines sugar cookies from our friend Cindy, who makes the most deliciously beautiful cookies.
Kaden showing us the wonder of the zipper blanket.
Feb 17: My Dad came to town to help us start our 3rd floor remodel.  Since we put a new roof on with new trusses that spanned one side to the other, we had the freedom to create any floor plan upstairs that we wanted...but it all starts with completely gutting the upstairs.

The boys had a great time with their free reign to smash, hammer and destroy.
Kaden and Grandpa.






Feb 27: I found the perfect spot in the corner of my room to hang this beautiful art that my Grandma Black gave me.  


Feb 22: The best shoe deal yet!  $90 shoes on sale and after my DSW rewards and coupons, I snagged these shoes for only $6.  I was so excited!  

February 29: Josh was able to fly down to California to visit Ray and Darlene.   


Another Vision Therapy exercise.  Reading with this crazy lens and the red/green glasses.

No comments: