Monday, May 27, 2019

Beginning of May

 May 2, 2019: Josh flew off to Utah for a quick weekend getaway.  He stayed with his buddy Matthew and they spent a lot of time golfing.




 Penelope golfing.
 Crystal and Penelope roasting marshmallows.

 Norman, Matt and Josh golfing some more.
May 5th: Josh drove off to Grandma's and surprised her and Mom with a visit.  They spent some time laughing, visiting and playing card games together before he had to leave to fly back home.  
 May 4th: The boys worked hard to spread new bark dust in the yard!  I love the way a fresh coat of bark dust makes the yard look so sharp.  

 And I love when all my plants start blooming!  
These little purple flowers are one of my favorites.

 Our bleeding heart.
 Our irises.

I love our lilac tress so much!  And it makes the backyard smell amazing!
 May 9th: See if you can spot Versii?  
This is a picture that was taken with their student teacher on her last day with their class. These are all pictures Versii's teachers posted.  It's fun to see him at school.
 Versii and some of his classmates from his track team.
 Versii hanging out with the girls in a tiny house.
Playing games. 
 Team B.R.I.S.O presenting their space colony.
May 11th: Paxton at his Lacrosse game.
 May 12th: Mother's Day.  Paxton made me the sweetest gifts.
Things Paxton loves about me...
1. You help me with Blitz
2. You help me put away laundry.
3. Your a great snuggler.
4. You help me remember.
5. You give me gifts.
 He also made me a card, a crocheted bracelet and this sweet pot of paper flowers.

Versii gave his very first talk in Sacrament meeting at church on Mother's Day.  When I asked him what he got me for Mother's Day, he replied, "Mom, I wrote you a talk!"  He did a great job and it was so sweet.
May 14th: A painting Paxton made at school.

No comments: