Saturday, May 4, 2019

Our 13th Anniversary!


 February 15th, 2019: Fabulous hair and makeup by Nicole, at Powder Inc, naturally requires a million selfies LOL!  I love Nicole and I always love how beautiful I feel when my so glams me up!  And thank you to my sweet husband who set it up!  Such a wonderful gift!  Love you Josh!

 Josh and I went out the night before our anniversary, since Nicole was not available on Saturday.  
We got all dressed up and went out to dinner at Chart House and then on to dessert at Pix Patisserie.


 They printed a special menu for us.  
"Chart House wishes Joshua and Joy a Happy Anniversary!"


Celebrating 13 years of Marriage!  

A collection of photos from past anniversaries:
2006 - At the airport 2 days after we were married.
(The closest to a wedding photo we have.)
2007 - 1 Year: On our way to Portland City Grill
2008 - Just before 2 Years: Our Temple Sealing
2011 - 5 Years: Seattle at the Palisade's 
2012 - 6 Years: Portland, Ruth Chris and Oregon Ballet
2013 - 7 years: Utah at Ruth Chris
2018 - 12 Years: Dinner at Smokehouse Provisions and then dessert at Papa Hayden's.
2019 - This year!

No comments: