Sunday, May 19, 2019

Zip Lines + ATV Mountain Adventure!

April 4th, 2019:
The boys getting ready to ride 10 different zip lines over the mountains and river of the Sierra Madre.
Josh said he was so proud of how the boys just embraced the adventure and went for it! 
I would have loved to try zip lining, but after my accident, my adventuring days are behind me.  I stayed back at the hotel with Katie and Landon.  We relaxed by the pool, then I took a nap and ordered lunch from room service.
Here's a video Josh took of their drive through Mexico, on the way to their tour.
 Josh and the boys with his business partner, Andrew (right) and their tour guide (left).  They had such a great time!  
 After zip lining they went on an ATV Mountain adventure.  

They came back dirty and muddy!  
But they loved it!  



No comments: