Saturday, May 4, 2019

Sunday Dinner with Family

October 25, 2018
Maryann and I.
 L to R: Uncle Gary, Aunt Ann, Uncle Leo and Aunt Becky
 Maryann with her parents, sister Kathy and girls, sister Tammy and her husband Dan.
 Josh and the girls: Kylee, McKenna and Natalie.
 All of us with our girls!  
 As a joke, Josh used this photo and started a text with his family announcing that we were adopting this sweet little girl, Kylee.  The joke got a little out of hand as we also provided this sweet little video clip of Kylee, but it gave us all a good laugh! (Somehow I don't have the video on my phone, but it was the cutest thing! If I find it, I'll add it later.)  We have always wanted a girl, but for now we just continue to love on all the sweet little ones around us.
 Maryann and I met her parents for lunch the day she had to leave.  Love you so much Nan!  So glad you could come visit! 

No comments: