Sunday, May 5, 2019

End of March Highlights

 March 24, 2019: I finally bought myself a nice earring rack so I can easily see my earrings.  I love it!
 I love spring when all my flowers start to bloom!
 March 25th: My newest accessory.
My chiropractor gave me this cervical collar and said that it would be best for the instability in my neck to wear this as often as I can.  I does help to lesson the headaches and neck pain, but it comes with the cost of additional pain at the top of my shoulders from the wait of my head on the brace.  And sadly, to me, that it a better trade off then the massive headaches and the shooting pains down my neck.  I find it hard to wear it out in public much, but I wear it at work and at home most of the time.
March 27th: Paxton's watercolor.  I love it!
And for your reading pleasure...
Below is a story Paxton wrote for school, called "Survival of the Oregon Trail."



No comments: