Saturday, May 4, 2019

Christmas 2018

December 2, 2018: Versii loves for me to draw him Pusheen cat pictures.  And then he colors them.  
Paxton's picture.  Love it!
December 11, 2018: Paxton wearing his Santa hat to Cub Scouts.
December 12, 2018: This year for Christmas the boys got new sweatshirts from Mimi (Josh's Mom) and Papa Moe. They got to make design and color requests.  Paxton wanted a llama with sunglasses and his name down the sleeve.

Kaden just wanted his to say "Metallica".

And Versii wanted his to have an image of the "Palace of Versailles" on the back and his name in gold down the sleeve. 
They pretty much wear them every day!  Our boys love their custom sweatshirts made by their Mimi!  Thanks Jenn!  
My gift from Jenn: This laundry sign.
Kaden walks into the room and says: 
"Where did you get that?"
Me: "Mimi made it for me."
K: "Can I have that when you die?"
Me: "You want a laundry sign?"
K: "Yeah, it's cool!"
Me: "You'll be waiting awhile."
K: "I don't mind waiting."  
Thanks Jenn!  Love my new sign and apparently Kaden does too!

December 13, 2018: Versii requested a beard to wear with his santa hat to school.  Lucky for him, I had some left over fur from Paxton's garden gnome costume a while back.  So I made him a beard and he was so excited.  He said his teachers let him wear it all day!
Versii practicing guitar.  He's taking guitar class in school this year.
My Mom found the boys make your own board game kits some time ago.  And Paxton finally finished his enough to play it.  "Pac Cat" as the boys have been a little obsessed with cats now that we have our own.  He and Versii had fun playing it!  
December 18, 2018: With the kitten constantly jumping and climbing around in the tree, this year I didn't want to put out any of my breakable ornaments.  So I decided to hang everyone's Christmas cards on the tree.  It was a fun way to display them and fill our tree.

Paxton's art from school.
Our friends the Higgins...I loved seeing the faces of our family and friends on our tree.
December 23, 2018
The boys singing while Josh plays guitar.
December 24, 2018: I can't believe I didn't get any pictures!  But we drove out to Oregon City on Christmas Eve to eat dinner with all my brother's and their families. We enjoyed delicious food together and exchanged gifts.  And the boys had an epic nerf gun war.  Then we drove back home and stopped over to the Huckvale's for a little more Christmas Eve celebrating.  
The boys all sitting on Santa's lap.

Christmas Eve...the children all snug in their beds and gifts awaiting Christmas morning.
December 25, 2018: 
Our attempts to take a Christmas morning photo, both cats included.  (Kaden was in Colorado this year.)

No comments: